The Art of Hosting (AoH)
Are you asking yourself:
- How can I create an authentic involvement that leads to wise and sustainable implementation?
- Where can I find ideas for innovative and create ways to engage others?
- How can I create full ownership of learning and action with the people I work with?
- How can I develop confidence in working with the chaos and fear I experience in groups?
If you find any of these questions relevant, then the Art of Hosting and Harvesting Meaningful Conversations is for you!
The Art of Hosting Meaningful Conversations is a response to a world that is becoming increasingly complex and fragmented, where true solutions and innovations lie not in one leader or one viewpoint, but in the bigger picture of our collective intelligence.
The Art of Hosting is a response at a time when institutions and democracies are failing to address the increasing chaos in our world. It is a testing ground for those seeking to find new, effective and healthy patterns for organizing, innovating and interacting, to create new forms that serve us better.
The Art of Hosting is a practice ground for all who aspire to bring out the best in others. It is based on the assumption and experience that human beings have an enormous untapped wealth and resilience.
During the three-day training, you will share in and explore methods, experiences and insights around how to create authentic conversations in organizations that enable people to make the changes they want to see and create sustainable solutions. You will explore how to build and nurture communities and learning organizations, what kind of leadership is required today, and what we can and will do about it. You will explore answers to:
- How do we bring ourselves and our work into the generative space between chaos and control?
- How do we host spaces in which collective wisdom is revealed?
- How do we recognize and sustain the fractal nature of change?
- How do we enter into collaborations with open-heartedness?
Come to the training and enhance your own practice of inviting, designing, opening and holding inspired and meaningful spaces in your work, communities and in your life. The challenges of these times call for collective intelligence. We must co-create the solutions we seek.